Breast Bottle Bowl
As a new mom, one of your biggest concerns is feeding your baby - whether you are breastfeeding, formula feeding or feeding your baby solids. What should your baby be eating? Is your baby eating enough? When should your baby start on solids and what foods are appropriate? And you may also have questions about baby-led weaning or raising a vegetarian baby or how to avoid allergies...So many questions!
I want you to feel confident feeding your baby, and in this online course I will guide you through your baby's first year of eating from day one to one year. And because I know you're a busy mom, I’ve kept the lessons short and made sure that you can view them on any device, whenever you have a free moment. There’s more than an hour of videos plus these special bonuses you won’t get anywhere else:
- Notes from all the lessons (so you don't need to take notes!)
- Recipes for babies 6 months to 1 year
- Common questions and answers
- A resource guide with a list of helpful kitchen tools, food sources and useful websites
- Audio interviews with two pediatricians
What you feed your baby the first year can affect your baby's heath for a lifetime. Let me show you how easy it is to raise a healthy baby!